Get Rid Of Back Pain With These Three Exercises
In today’s world, the life is very competitive in all spheres. Every one of us wants to be on the top in their fields. And this makes each of us to live our life at a faster speed. As a result, we have less time to take care of our health and we face lots of health problems. Back pain is one of them and it happens due to wrong posture and sitting jobs for hours.
You start looking for how to get rid of back pain. Many recent studies have proved that one who takes exercises (i.e. muscle exercise, stretching and stamina training) regularly has reduced risk of back complaints. You too can get rid of your back pain through making little changes in your life style. Here are three exercises for back pain:
- Keep your toes touching and heels a little apart.
- Unlock your knees, transfer weight onto the heels and slowly pull them toward each other.
- Stand straight; take your arms over the head press the fingertips jointly.
- On inhale, take the ribcage up from your hips and tighten the core to support your spin on exhale.
- From a lunge position, stand straight and press your front heel.
- Take the back heel up off the floor and take the arms out in front of the heart.
- Take your butt as far back as you can. Don’t make any movement in your knee.
- Tighten your core, maintain a neutral spine and slowly reach the arms overhead.
- Be in the position for 20 to 30 seconds and thereafter repeat on the other side.
- Keep your hips together. Breathe in and take your arms in front of the heart.
- Press the fingertips jointly while keeping the hips back.
- Maintain a neutral spine by lifting your arms and keeping the core pulled in. Be in this position for 15-20 seconds.
- Do the whole session 5 to 10 times.