Fit and slim physique or figure expresses your attitude and superiority in society. No one likes fatty or bulky figures which normally declines your personality among others. Usually, people after 30 starts getting fatty or bulky, and they keep growing larger for being non-cautious on health issue. But this shouldn’t be the case; rather everyone should show their full consciousness on losing weight and staying fit and young.
How to Lose Weight Fast
If you burn 500 more calories than you eat every day for a week, you should lose about 1-2 pounds. If you want to lose weight faster, then you will need to eat less and exercise more. For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds. It’s very important not to cut calories any further – that is a dangerous ploy. Limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first — but that is mostly fluids, not fat.
Famous nutrition Michael Dansinger says, “When you reduce sodium and cut starches, you reduce fluids and fluid retention, which can result in up to 5 pounds of fluid loss when you get started,”
There are some basic tips which will help you lose weight fast. Some of them are pointed out below:
- It is better to take some nutritional food supplement at least once in a day.
- Always choose balanced diet and try to avoid meat to certain limit.
- Don’t sleep right after dinner; it is better to walk for at least half an hour.
- Try to rise early in the morning and get habituated with morning walk practice.
- Try out green tea; this can help you reducing fat.
- Run or walk at least 20 minute in treadmill daily.
- Try out some slimming pills which has low or no side effects.
- Change your lifestyle, avoid taking cigarettes or stay out of liquor.
- Try to burn your fat after taking spicy food.
- Get habituated with green and fresh vegetables, and always try to avoid red meat as more as you can.
Tweaks your lifestyle
It’s a familiar story, as you pledge to honor a daily elliptical routine and count every last calorie. But soon, you’re eating cupcakes at your office and grabbing happy hour mojitos and then thinking oops my diet is over! But this is not the way. Hence
there is a better way to follow, like swap the all-or-nothing approach for one or two healthy switch-ups in your daily routine. “Doing this can lead to more weight loss than you ever imagined,” says Marissa Lippert, RD, author of The Cheater’s Diet.
In fact, we talked to readers who knocked off 10, 25, even 60 pounds with some easy tweaks. Borrow their slim-down secrets to transform your body the real-world way.
So, choose your own mode and start practicing from right way, you will surely land with success.Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.