Watermelon vodka slush – a perfect drink for summer
Summer has arrived. It’s heat has started to make us feel uncomfortable during the day. You often need cool water and other healthy drinks to keep yourself hydrated. If you are look for something cool and delicious, here is the perfect drink to support you beat the heat of this summer in a style. Prepare the watermelon vodka slush to cool you down in this season.
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 fluid ounces melon liqueur
- 2 fluid ounces simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups watermelon flesh, seeds removed
- 4 twists lemon zest, garnish
- Mash the watermelon flesh in a blender or food processor. Carefully take out the mashed watermelon into empty ice cube tray and let it to freeze for 4 hours. At the same time, freeze four martini glasses.
- After the fixed time, mix the frozen watermelon cubes, lemon juice, sugar syrup, melon liqueur and vodka in a blender or a food processor. Blend the mixer to make it smooth.
- Pour this mixer into 4 frozen martini glasses and adorn each glass with a lemon twist. Simply pour the slushy mixture into tall glasses or bowls to serve. Take it with lemon-lime soda.
This drink provides you some heady times ahead along with the feel of goodness. You can use this drink with any liquor (even wine) at picnics and parties anywhere.