Summer is at its young age and it is making us uncomfortable. We need stay hydrated to escape ourselves from the heat of summer. Apart from drinking water, you can use salads of cucumber, watermelon and other seasonal vegetables to keep yourself hydrated. Here I am with Watermelon Summer Salad, which is a refreshing summer salad recipe. With the use of cubed watermelon, onion, and feta cheese, you can serve it anytime during summer. Collect the mentioned ingredients and make this refreshing salad.
Preparation Time – 5 Minutes, Total Time – 10 Minutes, Calories – 255
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 1/2 cup cubed watermelon
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 3/4 cup red onion
- 3/4 cup cheese- feta
- Take onion slices into a small ball and add lime juice to it to make this refreshing summer salad. Leave it for a while.
- Combine black olives, watermelon cubes, onions, feta cheese, mint and lime juice in a big salad bowl. Mix the salad well after drizzling olive oil over it.
- Now serve it.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.