Edited & Updated – All of us want to stay young till our last breath. But most of us don’t do the things that can really help us stay healthy and younger throughout our life. Slowly, slowly we call our oldness and become to lie down on the bed whole day. But some of you do a lot to keep yourself younger and healthier till your last breath. However, the number of health-conscious people is increasing day by day and I hope there would be a day when all of us would be well aware of our health and will do all the possible things to look younger as well as healthier. For your help, I am going to mention a few tips that can help you stay away from your oldness and weakness and support you stay young forever:
- Do rise early in the morning.
- Start your day by taking a glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey.
- Go for a morning walk of at least 500 meters or for 30 minutes, if you can’t do the exercises of high intensity.
- If possible, do workouts for 20-30 minutes a day in addition to your morning walk.
- Be fresh and take light fruit or grains as your breakfast on a fixed time.
- Do your lunch on your scheduled time or when you feel hungry and don’t take water in the middle of a meal anytime.
- Keep yourself busy in creative works. If you don’t go to any office job or do any business, watch light programs on your TV to keep yourself busy and happy.
- If possible, go for the evening walk too.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic/soft drinks and smoking cigarette, bidi, cigar etc. and chewing tobacco products.
- Drink at least 5-8 litre water a day.
- Be social to stay away from loneliness.
- Maintain a healthy balance between your work and life (professional life and work life).
- Try to avoid spicy, oily & hard food items. Eat the food which can easily be digested.
- Take out some me time.
- Take your dinner at least 2 hours before you go to bed.
- Try to sleep early so that you can easily wake up before sunrise in the morning.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.