Stay young, healthy and fit with these 15 effective stay young tips
In my research over the Internet, I have felt people are very conscious about their health and they want to do every possible thing to stay young, healthy and fit. Your search for how to stay young or stay young tips ends here, as I have come up with some effective ways to support you:
- Make a habit of rising early in the morning.
- Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water, lemon juice and honey.
- Go for a morning walk for at least thirty minutes if you can’t take exercises of high intensity. You can run for 30 minutes daily for a better heart health. If possible, go for evening walk too.
- Take an apple and other fibre fruits daily.
- Have a balanced diet. Include leafy green vegetables and salads in your diet.
- Take your breakfast, lunch or dinner when you feel hunger. Avoid overeating. Take a small amount of meal 3-4 times a day instead of taking a heavy meal at a time.
- Stay away from oily, spicy, overcooked and hard foods. Take the food that you can easily digest.
- Avoid loneliness and be with your spouse, friends and family members. Spend quality time with them.
- Sip one to two cups of green tea a day. You can take 3 cups of green tea if you want to lose your weight and to stay young, healthy & fit.
- Have regular sex with your spouse, as having sex is also a form of exercise.
- Watch funny and light programs on television. It will make you feel happy.
- Keep yourself hydrated. It is one of the most effective tips to stay young. Drink 5-8 litre a day.
- Don’t take carbonated, sweetened and soft drinks. You can take self-prepared juices.
- Take your dinner at 2 hours before your bedtime.
- Go to bed early so that you can rise early in the morning.