1. What information do we collect?
We may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use our site or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter,comment to the post including your first and last name, e-mail address.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We use various technologies to collect that information, including the following:
- Cookies: We may utilize cookies to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site. Cookies are text files placed in your computer browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- IP Addresses.Our computers may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your personal information to:
- improve our site and the content and services offered on our site;
- enforce legal terms that govern you use of the applicable to our site;
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
3. With whom do we share that information?
We may share your personal information with third parties including in the following instances:
- who assist us in providing our site and services (such as data storage providers) and processing transactions and communications on and through our site;
- for their direct marketing purposes;
4. What security measures do we take with respect to your information?
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.