How to prepare spicy paneer masala
Spicy Paneer Masala, a delicious & tasty cottage cheese recipe, is very easy to prepare and cook. You can try it for special occasions and get-togethers! It tastes best with romali roti or naan.
Total time – 20 minutes Preparation time – 10 minutes Calories – 268
- 12 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/3 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/3 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 inches chopped ginger
- 2 large sliced & slit green chilli
- 2 pinches salt
- 3 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 medium chopped tomato
- 200 gm cottage cheese
- Add oil to the pan after heating it on the gas or electric stove. Let the oil heat properly. Now add cumin seeds and fry the same for few seconds on a medium flame.
- Add chopped green chilli, ginger and garlic. Fry all these for a few minutes.
- Place the chopped onion and keep frying for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- Cook it for three to four minutes after adding the chopped tomato and keep stirring in between.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder.
- Mix all these well in the pan and keep cooking the spices for a minute on a low flame.
- Add salt and paneer. Mix it and cook it for 2 minutes. Cover the lid.
- Add slitted green chilli and garam masala powder. Turn off the flame after mixing it.
- Spicy paneer masala is ready to serve. Serve it with hot puri or paratha as a starter.