All of you love to eat koftas. Koftas have a wide variety. Koftas are prepared using fish, vegetables, rice and many others. Here, we in our series of fitness recipes have come up with Nargisi Kofta. Collect all the ingredients and cook it at your home. It takes only 25 to 30 minutes to cook Nargisi Kofta.
- 250g keema
- 250g curd
- 60g roasted gram flour
- 15g ginger
- 15g garlic
- 5g poppy seeds
- 4 eggs
- 4 black cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 2tbsp ghee
- 2tsp kewra jal
- 2 medium onions
- 1tsp cashew paste
- 1tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Oil to deep fry
- Boil the eggs.
- Keep the shell aside after removing it from the eggs.
- Make a paste by grinding garlic and ginger.
- Lightly roast the cloves, cumin, cardamoms and poppy seeds.
- Fry an onion after slicing it. Keep it to turn golden brown.
- Make a paste of curd. Make pastes of masalas and onions separately.
- Mix the garlic ginger paste and half grinded masalas to the mince meat.
- Make a mixer of the salt, gram flour and pepper. Make 4 equal parts of the mince mix.
- Keep an egg in a part of keema and cover the egg properly and fry all the eggs covered by keema. Place them aside.
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan and add the garlic ginger paste, onion paste, red chilli powder, salt and remaining masalas. Keep frying till the masalas get separated from the ghee/oil.
- Now add the cashew paste, curds and sauté and lower the flame.
- Wait till it gets well cooked.
- Remove it from the flame after adding the kewra jal.
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Make two halves of a kofta and place them on masalas.
- Serve the koftas with masalas.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.