Masala Chicken Recipe – Prepare A Yummy Dish
Masala chicken is so yummy that you won’t forget licking your fingers. Masala chicken recipe is an easy non-vegetarian recipe that you can prepare at your home for your loved ones. You can enjoy this North Indian dish with chapatti, butter naan or even rice.
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup curry leaves
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 1/4 kilograms washed & dried chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 cup minced tomato
- 2 inches ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 cup sliced onion
- 3 tablespoon coriander powder
- 5 tablespoon refined oil
- Clean and wash the chicken 3-4 times. Keep the cleaned chicken aside after draining it. Make a paste using pieces of garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and black peppercorn.
- Take coriander powder, chilli powder, a quarter cup of water and turmeric powder. Make a paste by grinding them all. Now grind poppy seeds and freshly grated coconut together to make a paste.
- Place a pressure cooker on a medium flame and heat oil in it. Fry onions until they become golden brown. Now add salt and curry leaves. Fry for 3 minutes after mixing the paste of ginger-garlic spice.
- Now you can add the paste of coriander-chilli-turmeric powder. Mix thoroughly after adding the chicken pieces. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Fry for another 5 minutes after adding tomatoes and a half cup of water. Cook for 10-15 minutes. Add the paste of coconut-poppy seeds when you find the chicken is tender. Keep the flame medium and cook for more five minutes.
- At last, add coriander leaves and mix well. Remove the cooker from heat. Serve the masala chicken with raita and butter naan.