How to Make Aloo Bhujiya at Home
I know we need snacks. The need gets increased when someone comes to us and we offer tea or coffee to him or her. Without snacks, offering any beverage seems awkward. The snacks made at home are always better in many terms for our health. In our series of health recipes, I have come up with Aloo Bhujiya Recipe, which is easy to prepare and tastes better. Collect the ingredients and try to make Aloo Bhujiya at home.
Total time – 40 minutes, Preparation time – 30 minutes, Calories – 132
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/3 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/3 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup refined oil
- 3 boiled potato
- 100 gm gram flour (besan)
- Mesh and blend the boiled potatoes in a big bowl.
- Add asafoetida, gram flour, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt to taste.
- Mix all these properly and make a dough through kneading (add little water if required).
- To make the dough smooth, add little oil into it.
- Use little oil to grease a sev maker or bhujiya making machine from inside.
- Make rolls using the dough and place the same into the bhujiya machine and thereafter close its cap.
- Take a thick and deep pan and place it on the flame. Heat sufficient oil in the pan.
- Take the flame to medium, as the oil is heated.
- Press the bujiya maker gently over the heated oil and move the maker to distribute the bhujiya all around the pan.
- Keep the flame medium and fry it for some time. Flip the side and let it fry.
- Take the Aloo Bhujiya out on the kitchen towel as it turns crispy and golden. Repeat the process until your made dough rolls come to an end.
- Crush the fried bhujiya slowly so that it can have small pieces. Sprinkle chat masala over it.
- Serve it, as the Aloo Bhujiya is ready.