Do you want to put shorts on during summer? If yes, but you can’t wear as you are struggling with chubby thighs. Don’t get worried as we have come up with three exercises that will help you to lose inner thigh fat. Follow our on-chair plan and do the mentioned exercises to get rid of chubby thighs:
- Sit on a chair and keep your back straight, your core engaged and shoulders erect. Have a strong grip on the seat of the chair for support.
- Cross the legs over each other at the ankles. While exhaling, extend your bottom leg to take into the straight and parallel to the ground.
- Lift and lower the legs five times, hold at the top for 10 seconds while keeping one leg on the top of other. Repeat the same five times.
- Lower the legs to the ground while strengthening them. Stop for a while and re-cross the legs with the opposite leg on the top. With the opposite leg, repeat the same sequence.
You can perform this exercise while sitting on your office chair, in the gym or on the side of the bed. Follow the instructions:
- Take a medicine ball or a rolled towel and keep it between your knees. Ensure that your feet are flat on the floor with knees facing forward. Keep your both hands on either side of your hips.
- Lift your both knees up around 2 inches towards your chest while engaging the core muscles.
- Squeeze your thighs inward after extending your both legs outward. Be in the position for three counts and thereafter re-lease.
- Keeping the medicine ball or towel between your knees, repeat 15 times.
A great workout to do at work, it helps you tone your thigh muscles. You’ll feel the effect in your lower abs, if you keep your back straight throughout the sequence.
- Extend your both legs before you while sitting straight on the chair.
- Keep your both palms flat on either side of the seat of your chair.
- Lift your legs together after squeezing them. Ensure that your feet are one inch off the floor and your thighs are slightly lifted off the chair.
- Fetch the legs 2-3 inches apart and tap the legs together 15 times.
- Lower and release the legs. Repeat five times.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.