Youth is the best chunk of your life. Nobody wants to get old. To bring charm in your face and retain glamour, modern day girls use many anti-aging creams after 30s. These creams help them look lush green and fresh. Anti-aging creams are mostly moisturizer-based skin care products promoted with the pledge of making the user look younger by reducing, concealing or averting marks of skin aging. Usually women after 30 years of age get an impulsive feeling of using anti-aging cream, but nowadays men even started to use the same to look younger and horny.
Anti-aging creams have very little side effects on skin. However, these anti-aging creams may include orthodox moisturizing constituents. They also usually contain specific anti-aging ingredients, such as:
- It contains Retinol. In various formulations it has shown its effectiveness to reduce fine lines and pores of the skin.
- Anti-aging cream contains epidermal growth factor, to stimulate cell renewal and collagen production in the skin, and strengthen elasticity and structure.
- Alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxyl acids or other chemical peels. These help to dissolve the intracellular “glue” that holds dead cells together on the skin. The use of this type of product on a daily basis gradually enhances the exfoliation of the epidermis. This exposes newer skin cells and can help improve appearance.
- Peptides, such as Matryxil and copper peptides. Argireline (also known as acetyl hexapeptide-3). This peptide relaxes facial muscles to prevent wrinkles and fine lines from forming.
- Anti-oxidants are substances that may protect cells from the damage caused by unstable molecules known as free radicals.
- Sunscreens provide a high level of UVA protection against the effects of UVA radiation, such as wrinkles.
- Vitamin C is supposedly one of the most effective and commonly included ingredients in wrinkle creams. It is also thought to help the healing process.
Efficacy on Use
If you are really worried about your skin and wrinkles, then hurry up!!! Go to a medical shop and take advice from a general practitioner, choose the right anti-aging solution for you. Remember, this creams have very little side effects. So, without hesitation, just apply the same at once, surely you will end up with a wrinkles free freedom.
It is better to use anti-aging creams at night, especially just before going to sleep. But sometimes it can be used twice in a day varying the need of a user. Women after 30 years of age have more intention to use such creams but nowadays even men started using this to look younger, fresh and shiny. Since anti-aging cream do not possess any bad element in it, so young girls can give a try too.
Skin is a sophisticated portion of the body. Any misuse of below standard anti-aging cream may cause unwanted hassles on skin. Therefore, every cautionary measure needs to be taken before applying anti-aging solution to skin. And it is better to consult an experience practitioner for advice and guidance.