How to Prepare Christmas Mince Pie this Christmas
It is a fruity and rich delight for you, the desert lovers. Prepared with mixed fruit jam and macerated mixed fruit, it is a very delicious treat. You can prepare this Christmas and other special occasions. Collect the mentioned ingredients and follow the instructions to prepare Christmas Mince Pie:
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 75 gm butter
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- 10 ml milk
- 25 gm mixed fruit jam
- 25 gm powdered allspice
- 50 gm cake crumbs
- 50 gm icing sugar
- 100 gm soaked mixed fruits
- Add vanilla extract and milk together to prepare this yummy pie recipe. Mix all purpose flour to it and make smooth dough by mixing all.
- Take a 3-inch pie mould and wrap it with the prepared dough.
- Fill the pie mould after mixing all the ingredients well.
- With a sheet of dough, cover the pie mould and bake it on 175 degree Celsius heat for 40 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack after de-molding. Serve to your loved ones after decorating the pie.