Health Benefits of Performing Pike Push Ups
Pike push ups are ideal for you if you have a desire for building shoulder strength. They are a great accolade to any upper body workout or shoulder workout. In addition, they are adjustable to almost any fitness level.
Like other bodyweight exercises, this workout is a genuine compound exercise as it makes several muscles to perform well. This workout is great for the back of the shoulders, the core, the back, and the hamstrings.
How to do it
- Keep your feet together on a step or a bench.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Push your hips up to make align of your heads, hands and shoulders.
- Keep your hands around shoulder-width apart.
- Bow your elbows and lower your body till your head touches the floor.
- Push yourself back up and bring the hands in the straight position.
- Repeat the entire session for 2-3 minutes or over.