In today’s world, we hardly drink tap water as we know that the water is contained with bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms. We use filter or RO system to make the water fit to drink. We can save our money (that we spend on purchasing RO systems or filters) by using copper pots.
The water stored in the copper pots is completely safe to drink. Copper pots especially jug and other utensils used for storing water kill micro-organism and makes the water fit to drink. A recent study states that the copper pot destroys diarrhoea causing bacteria, like enteropathogenic E. coli, Vibrio cholera and Salmonella. It also destroys other disease-causing bacteria like, Salmonella Paratyphi and S flexneri. Have a look at a few benefits of drinking copper pot water.
- Taking a glass of copper pot water in the morning washes the gastrointestinal tract and flushes the kidneys.
- Copper water enhances your digestive system and removes excessive obesity.
- Drinking the water stored in copper pots helps you to receive the 40% copper need of your body.
- Copper is great tonic for your liver, lymphatic and spleen system.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.