You know there is no magic powder or pill that can replace a clean diet and consistent workout in the gym to lose fat. Some ingredients may help you boost your metabolism and improve your weight loss efforts. The cup of tea or coffee that you take in the morning may help you lose weight. But when comes to choose the one from Green Tea and Green Coffee for weight loss, you need to have a close look at both of them.
Made from stem, leaves and bud of the plant called Camellia Sinensis, Green Tea is often taken as a beverage, but also is available in the supplement form. It is made by steaming fresh leaves at a high temperature instead of fermenting like many teas. Due to the steaming process, it has enhanced polyphenols that prevent swelling and inflammation in the body. The presence of caffeine helps you boost metabolism and stimulate heart, nervous system and muscles.
What it does?
- As per many studies, taking green tea on a regular basis for a period helps you prevent colon cancer, breast cancer, leukaemia and diabetes.
- Enriched with antioxidants, it helps to boost new cell development in the skin and slows down the ageing process.
- It enhances mental alertness and clarity.
- Due to the presence of polyphenols, it helps break down the fat and enhances energy in the body.
- It lowers blood pressure.
Extracted from unroasted coffee beans, Green Coffee contains the main ingredients such as chlorogenic acid, which is considered highly responsible for its effects on weight loss. Chlorogenic acid may promote fat loss by increasing the activity of PPAR, which is a gene engaged in fatty acid transport. Due to its presence, green coffee intake reduces the creation of new fat cells and it leads to weight loss efforts as a result.
What it does?
- It enhances metabolism.
- It increases the absorption of fat in the liver.
- It works as a catalyst in the oxidation of fat.
- It promotes the release of fatty acids.
Both Green Tea and Green Coffee are good for weight loss efforts. They improve overall health, burn fat and slow down the ageing process. According to recent studies, Green Coffee is more effective, as the results for weight appears faster in comparison with Green Tea. It enhances your weight loss efforts if you take it along with your workout in the gym and balanced diet.