Organic Forest Honey collected from wild beehives by groups of expert honey collector person, carrying on traditional methods. The honey collector person collect the honey while the bees are sleeping. They never ever use smoke or any other process that could cause harm to the bees. It has a stronger taste and usually darker with a higher mineral content. Forest honey is rich in complex sugar and minerals which have strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Differences between honey and forest honey
- Taste and color: It is dark in color and less sweet compared to the normal honey.
- Composition: Forest honey contains high amount of minerals, complex sugars such as raffinose and melezitose and amino acids.
Benefits of Forest Honey
- Forest Honey have minerals such as sodium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium.
- Forest Honey very effective in weight loss when consumed with warm water and lemon juice.
- Honey is a good source of vitamins that include riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C.
- Forest Honey have nutraceuticals, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body. As a result, our body immunity is improved against many conditions,even potentially fatal ones like cancer or heart disease.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.