Enjoy Your Christmas Celebration with These 5 Christmas Cake Recipes
I know you are very busy in your Christmas celebration. Don’t worry, I am not going to bother you. I have come up 5 Christmas Cake Recipes to double your Christmas celebration this year. These recipes are easy to prepare and are very delicious and tasty.
Rum and Raisin Cupcake
As a Continental recipe, Rum and Raisin Cupcakes are made of raisins and using black rum. In Christmas Celebration, all sweet lovers prefer this delicious dessert recipe. Try this easy Christmas cake recipe to impress your loved ones!
Preparation time – 20 minutes, Calories – 120, Total time – 60 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon buttermilk
- 1/4 cup drained, soaked overnight raisins
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-teaspoon baking powder
- 1-tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 4-tablespoon black rum
- Mix 11/2 tablespoon of rum with sugar, butter, baking powder, cake flour, salt, buttermilk and eggs in a big bowl. Beat and mix well until it gets smooth.
- Now add raisin to the mixture. Spoon the mixture and keep it in a muffin pan.
- Place the muffin pan into a preheated oven bake the mixture at 175 degree Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit for twenty minutes. Meanwhile mix brown sugar with 2 ½ rum in a pan over low heat.
- Stir until sugar dissolves and simmer it for 3-4 minutes. Keep the pan aside after removing from heat.
- Prick holes in every cake after removing the pan from the oven. Keep aside to cool after sprinkling the rum syrup over cakes. Serve now.
This Christmas cake recipe is the desert that you want to enjoy with your loved ones. It is easy to prepare. Your kids and loved ones will definitely love it as it is made of cake mix, almonds and prunes and tastes great.
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 30 gm powdered sugar
- 30 gm chopped almonds
- 60 gm Unsalted butter
- 100 gm chopped prunes
- 150 ml full cream milk
- 250 gm cake mix
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Mix egg less cake with milk, sugar, 50 grams melted butter and cinnamon powder in a large bowl.
- Add prunes and chopped almonds after whisking the batter. Stir the mixture.
- Oil a baking pan of 7-inch diameter with the remaining butter and pour the batter in.
- Bake the batter until you can insert a knife or toothpick in the center and come out the same clean.
- Turn the side of the cake when it is warm and leave it to cool.
- With the support of a sieve on the top, sift powdered sugar. Serve cold.
Chocolate Glazed Cup Cakes
Impress your near and dear ones this festival season with Chocolate Glazed Cup Cakes that are extremely easy-to-prepare. You can also make this tempting cup cake recipe for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. Try it!
- 60 ml chocolate sauce
- 100 gm melted butter
- 180 ml full cream milk
- 250 gm cake mix
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius to prepare this delicious Christmas cake recipe.
- Mix cake mix, milk, melted butter in a large bowl.
- Oil the muffin mold of 2-inch diameter and pour the batter in.
- Bake the mixture in the oven until you can easily insert a toothpick in the center and come it out clean. Leave it to cool for 15 minutes after taking out the pan from the oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate sauce on the top of every cake cup.
- Use a tablespoon of whipped cream to place on the cake cups and serve.
Rainbow Layer Cake
You know colors make each recipe tempting and irresistible and especially. This Rainbow Layer Cake is a perfect cake recipe for special occasions like Christmas. Try this recipe to make your Christmas celebration delicious.
- 1-cup vegetable oil
- 2-cup cake mix
- 2-cup water
- 6-teaspoon edible food color
- 6 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° Celsius and oil the round cake pan with butter.
- Mix water, oil, cake mix and eggs in a large bowl.
- Divide batter evenly among 6 small bowls around 2 cups each.
- Use 7 different food colors to tint batter in 1 bowl red, 1 bowl blue, 1 bowl yellow, 1 bowl green, 1 bowl orange (using red and yellow) and 1 bowl purple (using blue and red).
- Refrigerate 3 colors of batter until ready to bake. Pour the remaining 3 batter colors into cake pans.
- Bake until cake springs back when touched lightly in centre. Let the cake cool completely after removing it from the oven.
- Now bake and cool the remaining 3 cake layers as per above instructions. In a large bowl, beat shortening and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light yellow.
- On low speed, gradually beat in vanilla, powdered sugar, milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until frosting is light, smooth and fluffy.
- On serving plate, place purple cake layer. Spread with frosting to leaving 1/4 inch of edge. Repeat with blue, green, yellow, orange and red cake layers.
- Spread light coat of frosting on top and side of cake to seal each layer, and then frost with remaining frosting on top. Chill the cake before serving.
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Mousse Cake is the sinful dessert recipe, which you cannot ignore. It is a favorite kids recipe and can be tried on special occasions such as Christmas.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Readymade cake
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- 2 cup beaten whipped cream
- Mix dark chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat the bowl for 30 seconds. Now mix the mixture well until no lumps remain after removing it from the microwave. Add honey and vanilla essence in the mixture and mix well. Place aside.
- Now mix the beaten whipped cream and sugar and beaten whipped cream in a deep bowl and fold it gently. Add the chocolate-honey mixture and fold gently. Keep the mixture aside after dividing it two equal parts. Mix 1-tablespoon sugar and warm water to form A Soaking Syrup.
- Place the ready made egg less cake on a dry and flat surface and slice it horizontally into two equal layers. Soak every sponge cake layer in the 3 tbsp of the soaking syrup.
- Spread one portion of the whipped cream mixture evenly on the bottom layer of the cake with the help of a palate knife. Cover it with another layer of the cake with the soaked layer facing upwards.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream mixture evenly on top and at the sides of the cake with the help of a palate knife. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with dark chocolate and cut into six equal wedges. Serve.