How to distinguish an artificial egg from a natural egg
Fake eggs come into news from time to time. Recently, I have also watched it on a TV news channel and so, I have decided to share my knowledge with you. Based on my research on the Internet, I can say the first fake eggs originated on a website, ChinaHush. Here are some ways to distinguish an artificial egg from a natural egg:
- Artificial eggs are quite cheaper in comparison with natural ones.
- The yolk and white mix together very fast as you crack the fake eggs, artificial eggs.
- Artificial eggs have slightly thinner shells while comparing with real ones.
- The shells of artificial eggs are slightly rougher.
- While shaking a fake egg you will hear sloshing sounds. It is due liquid flow from the solid agent.
- There is smell difference between artificial eggs and natural eggs. The natural eggs smell like raw meat.
- You will hear a crisp sound when you tap a real egg and this sound is not with a fake one.
- The yolk gets spread without touching it while frying artificial eggs. It does not happen with the natural eggs.