Dahi Papdi Chaat – How To Make It
I know most of you would have taken the taste of Chaat, a popular street food. It has its roots in North India and is very tasty. The taste can be different and healthier if you prepare Dahi Papdi Chaat at your home. A quick snack to make, it gives you the sweetness of curd, crispiness of papdi, and the taste of the Indian spices. So, collect the mentioned ingredients for Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe and prepare this chaat at your home.
Preparation Time – 20 Minutes Total Time – 30 Minutes Calories – 270
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered chaat masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered red chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed to paste mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon coriander chutney
- 2 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon sweet tamarind sauce
- 15 papdi
- 3 tablespoon sev for Garneshing
- 1/4 cup bean mung for toppings
- 1 cup beaten yoghurt (curd) for toppings
- 2 peeled, parboiled, chopped potato for toppings
- Place the yoghurt into a bowl. Whisk it until it gets smooth. Now, add a pinch of sugar and salt to the yoghurt and mix all of them well to incorporate the flavor.
- Arrange the papdis on a plate. Remove the cover from the boiled potatoes and cut them into pieces. Place the cut potato pieces onto the arranged papdis. Top up with the mung beans. Drizzle the tamarind dates chutney and the coriander mint chutney on the top.
- Now, sprinkle cumin powder, chaat masala powder, little salt and red chilli powder. Drizzle the yoghurt and one of the remaining chutneys on the top. Garnish with sev and coriander leaves. Serve it once.