Cool Down Summer Heat with These Two Summer Recipes
These days summer is in its young age. The heat wave of this summer has made most of the people stay indoor. I have come up with two summer recipes that would help you reduce the effect of summer heat. Collect the mentioned ingredients, prepare lassi & kulfi and see the difference.
Paneer Fruit Lassi
Bring a change in your summer cold drinks. Avoid the intake of carbonated drinks like Frooti and Coke. Prepare Paneer Fruit Lassi at home and take this healthy summer drink.
- Apple – 1/2, peeled, chopped
- Banana – 1, small, peeled, chopped
- Green grapes – 10 Sugar – 4 tsp
- Paneer – 1 cup, diced, fried in little ghee
- Plain curd – 2 cups
- Pomegranate seeds – 1 cup
- Papaya – 1/4 cup, diced
- Pineapple – few pieces
- Combine apple, banana, grapes, papaya, pomegranate and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Add curd and sugar. Mix all the ingredients till the sugar gets fully dissolved.
- Now add fried paneer pieces and serve it at once.
- You can add vanilla ice-cream as per your taste.
We all like changes in our life. The change makes us feel different in all aspects if it is brought. So take different drinks in summer to escape from getting bored. Try to prepare this unusual recipe of Paan Kulfi and feel the difference.
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup khoya
- 1 tbsp gulkand
- 1 tbsp crushed fennel seeds
- 2 paan leaves
- 2 meetha paan
- 3 cups milk
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame. Remove it from the heat when it comes to one third of its volume.
- Add crushed fennel seeds, khoya and suger and mix well. Now add cardmom and gulkand powder to this. Stir gently.
- Wash the paan leaves properly. Pour out the kulfi mixer on them. Put them in a strainer. Break the meetha paan in small pieces and let them go through the strainer and mix well.
- Now fill this mixture in kulfi cones and seal them with lids. Place the kulfi cones in a deep freezer for 6-7 hours to set well.
- Remove from the moulds and serve the Paan Kulfis.