Served as a main course or snack, Chilli Chicken is versatile dish loved by most of the Indians. Willing to cook this restaurant type recipe at home! Try this easy Chilli Chicken Recipe to make your loved ones happy.
Total Time – 1.30 hrs, Preparation Time – 60 mins, Cooking Time – 30 mins Calories – 189
Ingredients:– 3 Servings
- 1/2 cup powdered corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 handful chopped spring onions
- 2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon sliced green chilli
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 400 gm chopped chicken
- Combine eggs, chicken, corn flour and ginger garlic paste in a big bowl. Mix all of them well. Now pour enough water into the same bowl to batter the chicken pieces well. Place the batter in a refrigerator for marination for 1-2 hours.
- Take out the bowl. Place a deep pan over high flame and heat oil in it. Place the chicken pieces in the oil carefully and let the pieces cook well. Drain the excess oil after removing the pain from the flame.
- Take a separate pan and place it moderate flame to heat 2 tablespoon oil. Add onions when the oil is hot and fry the onions for 2-3 minutes. Add green chillies and mix well.
- Now add vinegar, soy sauce, salt and the fried chicken pieces. Mix all the ingredients well and ensure that the chicken is well-mixed with the sauces. Remove and transfer the dish to another bowl when it is done. Serve the dish after garnishing it with the spring onions.