Known as the king of fruits, taking mango or its dishes helps you fight cancer, lose weight, improve digestion, alkalize your body and regulate diabetes. Make Mango Sorbet and take this refreshing and delicious to beat the summer heat.
- 1/2 cup Mixed fruits for garnishing
- 1 cup water
- 4 cup chopped mango
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- Take a big bowl and mix the sugar and water in it. Bring the mix to a boil and place it aside to cool.
- Now, mix the mango pulps or pieces into the sugar syrup and blend it in the blender for three to five minutes.
- Place it now in the freezer and let it to firm & smooth.
- Freeze it in the ice cream maker for 30-45 minutes if you have this. Garnish the mix with mixed fruits.
- Serve chilled.