Masala omelette is an all time favourite food item. But its craze gets increased in winter. All of you start including it in your breakfast, supper or dinner daily to get relaxed from the coldness of winter. There is hardly a day when you don’t take eggs or the dish made of eggs. In our series of fitness recipe, we have come up with Masala Omelette recipe. Collect all the ingredients and prepare it.
- 1/4 tsp fresh black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or butter)
- 4 eggs
- 4 onions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- A few coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Break the eggs and bring out liquids in a bowl. Crush the liquids till frothy. Mix the rest of the ingredients except the oil. Mix well.
- Spray oil in a pan and hit it on a gas/electric stove. Reduce the flame when the oil gets heated. Add half of the mixture and spread it all around the pan. Keep cooking on a low to medium flame till the underside gets somewhat browned and the sides are cooked.
- Slowly bring the underside up and keep cooking.
- When it is cooked well, slide the omelette onto a plate and serve it to your loved one.