Apple milkshake with strawberry is a simple nutritional healthy drink, which can be prepared at home. As a popular milkshake recipe, apple strawberry milkshake is very tasty and yet healthy. Children who don’t like to have milk will start loving it with apple and strawberry. This cool milkshake is flavored with strawberries and raw apples. A beverage option for everyone especially for children.
- Apples (medium sized) – 2
- Cold milk – 2 cups
- Cashew & Almonds
- Fresh strawberries (sliced) – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – less then ½ cup– according your test
- Vainilla Ice-cream – 8 to 12 tsp
- For Garnishing- Strawberries cut into slices
- Cut the apples into small pieces after washing in water.
- Place the apple pieces in the juicer to prepare juice and add two cups of milk.
- Now add strawberry cut in pieces and mix it properly after adding the sugar. Blend all.
- Garnish it with almonds, cashews and strawberry slices.
- Serve chilled.
- Clean the apples properly before making Apple milkshake with Strawberry. Cleaning is essential as the apples come with wax coated due to the use of pesticides while cultivation. Use lukewarm water to wash the apples. You can use paper towel or vinegar for cleaning.
- You can add strawberry essence for extra flavor.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.