Apple Milkshake with almonds is a rich drink. I know both apples and almonds are healthier foods and so, I have prepared a shake mixing apples and almonds to get the nutrients of both together. After the preparation, I tasted it and experienced the taste beyond my imagination. I found this drink tummy filling and healthier. I request you to prepare this shake at your home.
- 2 Medium size apples
- 6-8 Soaked almonds
- 1Teaspoons honey
- 4 Teaspoons sugar
- 2 Cups boiled milk
- Soak the almonds in the water for three hours.
- Peel the skin and place aside.
- Chop the apples in pieces after peeling.
- Mix almonds and apple pieces.
- Add sugar and blend the mixture of almonds and apples.
- Add the milk and blend again.
- Serve it in the glasses. You can add ice cubes to make it chilled.
Note – You can add more almonds to make the taste rich. The sugar quantity depends on your taste. To have thicker texture, you can take frozen milk.