9 Steps to make delicious Darbari Kebab
Do you think delicious Darbari Kebab can only be made with meat? If yes, you are wrong. You can make it with moong daal and easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Serve your hosts Darbari Kebabs, if you are hosting a party at home. You can serve it with tea/coffee or drinks to impress your guests.
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 400 gm soaked green moong dal
- Drain the soaked green moong dal and keep it aside.
- Place a kadhai on the stove, heat two tablespoons ghee in it and add cumin.
- Add dal with salt and keep it sauting over the medium flame when the cumin and ghee splutter. Keep cooking for five minutes and let it cool after removing from the gas stove.
- Use a food processor to grind the sautéed lentils (moong dal) without using water. Mix chilli powder, salt, garlic and garam masala when the dal gets a form of dough.
- Now, add hung curd and make into a soft pliable dough.
- Make 12 portions of the dal dough and give the shape of rounded balls to them. Flatten them.
- Use a heavy-bottom frying pan to heat enough ghee.
- Fry over the low flame, turning in between till crisp and brown.
- It is ready. Serve it hot with coriander chutney and tomato-garlic sauce.