If you are going to plan a baby, your attention may go to increase sperm count so that you can hit the goal at the right time. If your sperm count larger and healthy, chances are higher to make your wife conceived. We are here to help you to look for the right foods to increase your sperm count.
Bananas are full of vitamin A, B1 and C, which help your body produce strong and healthier sperm as well as increase your sperm productivity. Also bananas have an enzyme called bromelain which help to increase male libido.
Best resource for omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm by increasing blood flow to the testicles. You can take as raw food and they are very tasty. Also walnuts contain melatonin, consumption of walnuts increases the blood levels of melatonin, thereby improve sleep so taking walnuts regularly help to improve sleep. Overall effect on sperm count. Also it helps to you stay young and healthy.
Garlic is highly acknowledged for all kind of benefits like good for boosting immunity. It has vitamin B6 and selenium, both of which play great role in healthy and strong sperm production. It removes impurities from blood and hence, allows for better blood flow to your testicles. It also have allicin, which improves blood circulation to organs and protects sperm from damage.
Eggs are a very good source of high quality protein. They are also inexpensive. For poor, it is a god gift. So, people can manage low in budget diet. A single boiled egg contains:
- Selenium: 22% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Vitamin A: 6% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Vitamin B12: 9% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Folate: 5% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Vitamin B5: 7% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Vitamin B2: 15% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Phosphorus: 9% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
Eggs also contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc. So you can see, eggs have large amount of all kinds of Vitamins and minerals which play role in healthy and strong sperm production. Also it helps to people stay young and healthy.
It has a decent amount of fiber and is loaded with minerals. Dark Chocolate is a Powerful Source of Antioxidants. It has an amino acid called L-Arginine HCL known to increase sperm volume and sperm count.
Broccoli is very famous vegetable with high nutrition. It is a full of folic acid which is known as vitamin B9 which help women conceive. In addition, recent studies show that taking it daily increases sperm count.
Pomegranates loaded with an impressive nutrient. One cup of Pomegranates has:
- Fiber: 7 grams.
- Vitamin C: 30% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Folate: 16% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Protein: 3 grams.
- Vitamin K: 36% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Potassium: 12% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Also Pomegranates are full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream which also boost the sperm count.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.