7 SIMPLE DIET TIPS ON HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY
If you think obese people are the unhappiest, you have probably not seen excessively skinny people whine. The grief of not being able to carry off nice and trendy clothes, because you are excessively thin, is beyond tolerance. And that is one of the reasons why weight gain is such a craze among a skinny lot of people around. But have you failed flatly every time you tried to earn those extra pounds? If yes, we would like to help you here. Mentioned below are a few tips that will make you gain weight faster and more efficiently-
- Small meals- One of the healthiest habits that fit people follow is taking five to six smaller meals a day instead of three full meals. It would allow your body to have enough time for digestion, which in turn will boost your metabolism. Having food at regular intervals play a major role in weight gain as it ensures a continuous supply of energy to the body.
- Variety in the food- Keep a check on the diet you follow on any given day. It should include all those food items which will provide you with the right amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats required by the body. You should opt for nutrient rich foods and cut off those from the list which do not offer any benefits. For e.g. you can swap your cup of tea or coffee for a glass of smoothie and shake.
- The portion size- Your meal portion size has to increase if you want to gain weight.
- Drink plenty of water- Taking a lot of water is essential if you want to gain weight. Water is not just a thirst quencher, it’s also nourishing to the body. It offers your organs the much-needed nourishment they require to function properly. Drinking sufficient water can boost your metabolism. And with an impressive metabolism rate, you can make the little you eat, add to your health. This way, you sure will earn those missing pounds.
- Add a little fat to your diet- If you are too skinny, you probably don’t have a lot of fats in your diet. An excessive intake of fats is, no doubt, hazardous for health. But taking too little can also backfire. Take fats with every meal and make sure you don’t under or overdo it.
- Sleep like a child- People who refrain from taking rest, do face its repercussions. Lack of proper sleep doesn’t just hamper how one feels but also affects how they look. A rested body works more efficiently. And for gaining the right amount of weight, a body working at its optimum is what you need most.
- Eat more of certain foods- Eating foods like rice and potatoes which contain a lot of carbohydrates will sure help you gain weight faster.
The bottom line is that all you need for weight gain is some discipline in your life. With discipline and these tips at your disposal, gaining weight will be no big deal.