5 Easy Steps to Make Lemony Yogurt Salad
Salad has an important place in our meals. Some of you do not take your meal if it has no salad. You know the taste of meal gets double when you take it with a healthy salad. Lemony Yogurt Salad is such a healthy recipe. Collect the ingredients and prepare it at your home.
- 1/4 cup yogurt (curd)
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 cup baby lettuce
- 2 tablespoon grated apple
- 2 cup cubed apple
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- Mix finely chopped celery, apple cubes and lettuce leaves in a big & deep bowl at first.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour after covering it with kitchen foil.
- Prepare dressing using the dressing ingredients.
- Mix it with the apple mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle corn flakes and serve it soon.