Salad has an important place in our meals. Some of you do not take your meal if it has no salad. You know the taste of meal gets double when you take it with a healthy salad. Lemony Yogurt Salad is such a healthy recipe. Collect the ingredients and prepare it at your home.
- 1/4 cup yogurt (curd)
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 cup baby lettuce
- 2 tablespoon grated apple
- 2 cup cubed apple
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- Mix finely chopped celery, apple cubes and lettuce leaves in a big & deep bowl at first.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour after covering it with kitchen foil.
- Prepare dressing using the dressing ingredients.
- Mix it with the apple mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle corn flakes and serve it soon.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.