As a lunch or dinner recipe, Green Beans ki Sabzi is served with roti. This vegetable curry is made using green beans and onion along with variety of spices. Prepare this easy and healthy recipe at home.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 medium finely chopped green chilli
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 2 cup chopped bean green
- 2 washed & dried red chilli
- Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Add dried red chillis, cumin seeds and onion. Keep stirring when it gets golden.
- Now add green chillis, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder and coriander powder.
- Soon after, add salt and washed beans. Cover the lid for ten to fifteen minutes after adding water. Take the pan off the stove (gas or electric) when it softens.
- Serve it hot with chapatis.
Disclaimer – The views and opinions mentioned here are the writers’ own thoughts or based on the talks held with some of the professionals of respective fields. Never consider the tips or ideas mentioned on Stay Young & Healthy as a substitute for physician’s advice. At Stay Young & Healthy, we strongly advise you to consult your doctor for more details.