11 Surprising facts and fun that you (female) do not know about your body
You know our bodies are a complex collection of various biological cycles and as a female (woman), you have always been a mystifying part of this complex cycle. At Stay Young Healthy, we have come up with 11 unusual and surprising facts and fun about your body that can make you surprised.
- Women’s heart beats faster than men’s.
- It can be sad for you, but it is true that the rate of fat burning in a female is slower than in the male. You burn only around 50 KCL a day.
- As a woman, you are more able to distinguish the cherry red and the Ruby one. Due to the direct connectivity of chromatic sensitivity to the X Chromosome, you are better in distinguishing the colours.
- You have a stronger immune system in comparison with a male.
- The diameter of your hair is smaller than men’s.
- You have sweeter teeth, as you have more sweet receptors on your tongue than men’s.
- Due to the presence of more nerve receptors, you feel more pain than men do.
- You can detect high frequency sounds better than men.
- Men cry 6 t0 17 times a year, but you cry 30 to 64 times a year.
- By birth, your sense of smell is better than men.
- Genetically, you are more flexible than men.