Fried Veg Rice
When you are very tired and don’t want to cook food having long process, you can think about fried rice which is healthy & tasty and easy to cook. Prepare it and have a perfect end-of-week meal.
- 1 zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved1 can low-sodium black beans,
- Rinsed 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 eggs
- Cheese (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper (as per taste)
- Heat a large frying pan on gas/electric stove
- Put olive oil along with sautzucchini, beans, tomatoes and rice
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- When the rice begins to stick, add broth and cook until tomatoes wilt and the zucchini begins to brown. Cook around 5-7 minutes
- Prepare the eggs in a separate nonstick pan in your favorite preparation scrambled, sunny side up, or poached work well while the rice and vegetables cook
- Serve rice mixture in bowls, and top with eggs, cheese, and some fresh groundnuts.