Prepare Healthy Thai Salad and Serve It
In today’s world, most of you have become very conscious about your health and fitness. You do a lot for your wellness. In order to maintain your fitness, you need to include salad in your daily diet along with workouts and early rising. You would have taken several types of salads. Bring diversity and include Thai Salad in your diet. Collect the below mentioned ingredients, prepare Thai Salad at home and serve it to your family members and friends to change their taste.
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 loose cup fresh coriander/cilantro, lightly chopped
- 1/2 loose cup fresh basil, lightly chopped
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, lightly ground or chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp Thai chilli sauce, or 1/4 to 1/2 tsp dried crushed chilli (from the spice aisle)
- 1+1/2 to 2 tsp. white sugar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- juice of 1/2 a lime (big)
- Cut the cucumber in two halves and continue slicing lengthwise. Further, slice the cucumber in other way so that you can prepare rectangular chunks. Place all of chunks in a bowl.
- Add fresh herbs, red pepper, green onions and peanuts to the bowl.
- Combine garlic cloves, lime juice, soy sauce, chilli sauce and white sugar in a cup. Keep stirring till the sugar gets dissolved. Take a taste test and add more sugar if required. It should be a great combination of salty and sweet taste.
- Now, pour this combination over the salad you have placed in a bowl. If required, you can add more chilli sauce in order to make it spicer.
- Transfer the salad in another bowl. Add a little more coriander leaves, peanuts or basil. You can serve it immediately or refrigerate for 3 hours. Include this salad in your diet in the same day to have the best taste. Do not keep it for another day.