Get A Flat Tummy In A Week With These 5 Steps
Your desire of putting your favourite saree on or wearing a figure-hugging remains unfulfilled due to your flabby stomach. You have two options for fulfilling this desire. Either lose your belly fat or reduce it by decreasing your whole body fat percentage. Here are 5 steps that can help you to have a flat tummy in just a week:
- Perform circuit training three days a week if your desire is to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. Get indulged in full body workouts like push-ups and pull-ups. Perform one set of 15 repetitions. You will burn about 500-600 calories by doing a workout.
- Work on your belly muscles three times in a week. Do leg raises and crunches for 3 sets of twenty repetitions.
- Pay special attention to your food in this period. This will surely help you bring significant change in your body shape. Make a habit of taking natural foods such as green & leafy vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Have two-three cups of green tea a day during this period and avoid taking tea or coffee.
- Lower the intake of sodium and maintain your water intake. Minimize your salt and sugar intake. Use natural herbs and spices instead of them.
- Stay away from anxiety and stress as it produces a certain hormone named as cortisol which can be a cause of weight gain around the stomach area. So, try to keep yourself cool.